Show delayed due to bad news

October 14th, 2009 by John Leave a reply »

Hey folks. I just wanted to give you all a quick update on why there hasn’t been a show so far this week. It’s important to us that we try and do shows when we’re feeling positive and unfortunately we had some bad news related to Ruth’s job this week that has us both pretty down. Don’t worry about our little splodge – he/she is still fine and we’ll get to doing a show as soon as possible. We’re aware it’s time we covered some of your emails! Thanks for bearing with us guys. *hugs*

9 comments

1. Hope all turns out fine for Ruth and yourself John, your a likeable guy with a great show, so I’m sure folks will give you some breathing space to deal with things.

All the best and *hugs* to Ruth too, George McKnight

2. Lee Iggulden says:

Thank God it wasnt what I thought it was, couldnt find out until I got into the office.

Hope things work out for you Ruth

Lee, Eifion and Clive 🙂

3. Michelle Kennedy says:

Sorry to hear about the “job” news :(. I know you will find your way through it! Wow, the timing really sucks!

Thanx for posting, and no rush on the podcast!

Take care!

4. Sorry all is not well! I immediately thought of your little splodge, so I am relieved that is not the source of the sadness.

A big hug from Portland, Oregon!

Shelly Morris and her toddler sidekick Leo

5. Christine says:

Just like everyone else, my mind immediately went to the sploge. Try to stay positive right now.

6. Jeanne says:

Oh no! I am sorry that you have to deal with bad news right now. Ruth, please try to relax! And don’t worry about putting out another show. Like Shelly and Christine, I thought there was a glitch with “splouge”! I am at least happy to hear that!

i will be thinking of you guys across the pond!

7. Rachel says:

Thinking of you and crossing all my fingers and toes that everything works out alright!

8. Ilse says:

I’m sorry to hear about the bad news about Ruth’s job (but happy that Splodge is doing fine). Hope that all will work out fine for you guys.

9. Alice says:

Sorry to hear that things aren’t going well for you, but glad that the baby is ok.