Jumping on the rollercoaster again

July 14th, 2009 by Ruth Leave a reply »

Last Monday night John and I went back to see our fertility consultant to discuss how we go about using our frozen embryos to try for a mini-Arnold number 2.

It’s taken us a while to feel ready for a second, particularly as Catherine gets more and more fun every day, and we don’t want to upset the apple cart. Being an only child myself, I’d prefer Catherine to have a sibling if at all scientifically and medically possible. Ironically John was the one who found the decision to try for a second one the hardest, however after lots of thought he has said he wants to go for it.



  1. kendra says:

    What! No comments! I’m glad to be the first.

    I’ve been thinking of you and your upcoming frozen embryo transfer. Didn’t you say in the last episode of the show that it might be coming up VERY soon? Can’t wait to hear how things are coming along.

    As for us – we’ve just had our second ultrasound at 8 weeks and have seen good growth and a wonderful little heart beat. What a miracle.

    Thank you for all that you share and my thoughts are with all of you during this next phase of your adventure!

    Kendra (in sunny Colorado – that’s me!)

  2. Ruth says:

    Thanks Kendra, and congratulations on your successful scan! What great news πŸ™‚

  3. Paige K says:

    Congrats congrats congrats! I’ve so enjoyed the podcast and was so excited to hear you will be TTC again.

    We got pg again as well! Zyler is now 19m and we will be expecting #2 around the end of March! We didn’t expect it to happen so quickly so we are having a hard time allowing it sink in. πŸ™‚ Considering a homebirth this time.

    ~ Peace,

Leave a Reply